Saturday, August 24, 2013

Secret of Strength: How to Be a Master Mind

   Saturday, 24 Aug. 2013. In the morning, I felt weakness all over my body as if every part of them are down, falling flat to their knees and can't stand up, in fact I felt lazy. What else can I do?

   I should not think about it, in other words, I should not fill my mind with it. I said to myself, 'don't dwell in your weakness, say I am strong in the strength of the Lord,' and I gave not a thought for feeling weak.
   Then, I opened my eyes wide and I feel all my body parts that felt weak and down were awaken. I ended up feeling awake, lively, strong and active.
   I keep on letting myself on those states over and over again just to find out the principle, the secret of staying strong and active in the hope that I would be able to make a post on the subject and that it may benefit not only myself but others.


   Times of Feeling Weak

   Though there are times we feel full of enthusiasm and think we can do everything, there are times as well when we human beings feel weak though we are fine.
   Sometimes, we feel like resting, we feel lazy though we have works to do. Though we have read or heard encouraging words, deep down within we still feel weak. Though we may be well versed of William Ernest Henley's poem or the lines, 'I am a master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul,' we found ourselves that it don't help us or that it is ineffective.
   Sometimes the clock strike the time for work, which we can't escape. Whether or not we love it, we walk toward work place with the feeling of weakness, tiredness or with a state of fed up with one's work.

   Encouraging words don't really help at that time. Quotes don't give us strength to keep on being strong and active and lively. Works that awaits us don't make us strong but we feel more weak or were fed up with it or both when we think about it.
   The truth is, we are like that because we don't have true knowledge about ourselves in order to help ourselves and stay strong and active.
   If we know ourselves well, we would not need to by-heart or remember any encouraging words or article, we would just be as strong as a lion if we want and chose to be.


   Don't Dwell on Your Weakness

   When we dwell on our weakness or pain, or when we think we are weak it gradually affects all our mind, and our mind end up being down, and all our body parts, all the cells in our body tends to follow suit and we feel weakness in them as if they are down or falling flat to their knees.
   It happen like that as our brain send out thoughts as information to them and controls it. And, we end up feeling weak all over our body, we practically feel weakness on our legs, thigh, hands, shoulder, eyes, etc. - all over our body. That's what lazy people often feels, is not it?

   It is not that we are weak or our pain is so great that we end up feeling so weak or pain, it is because we enslave ourselves to weakness or pain by our own thoughts, and our body becomes the victim.
   Though sometimes we may think that we are the master of our fate and captain of our soul, we really don't change our fate and control our soul because we don't master our mind.


   Be A Master Mind

   We need to be a master of our mind in order to be a master of our fate and captain of our soul. But, we need not to forget that knowledge of Truth is deeply related to destinies and it is necessary to mastering our mind.
   In order to master our mind, we need to ever know our mind controls every of our action, speech as well as thoughts, and we must only think, say and do all that we want, or that produce fruit.
   We need to always be conscious of our thoughts and do it - do the thinking at our own will or choice.
   Masters of mind do that, and take their mind wherever they think is true and beneficial. Let's not our thought enslaves or controls us, or else we will be worthless than nothing.


   Lasting Master Mind (Bonus)

   If we want to make ourselves weak and not do our work, it's our choice, in fact, it's lazy men's choice.
   But if we want to wake up, or free ourselves from weakness and make ourselves strong in whatever state we are, we have stated above; We need not dwell in our weakness,' but say in our mind, 'I am strong in the strength of the Lord.'

   Back again in the morning, I let my mind think that I am weak, consequently all my body would gradually begin to feel weak as written above.
   Sometimes I said to myself I am strong (believing in myself). Sometimes I said I am strong in the Lord, sometimes I keep a silent thought that I am weak while saying I am strong.
   When a silent thought or even a single thought or believe of weakness ('I am weak' thought) occupy my mind, it ruins or gradually ruins all the thought and effort to make myself strong, and I could not really become strong and active.

   I was believing in myself for a while but I know believing in oneself does not last either, for in this world and life, a strong man loose his strength, and a lively man dies. A man who believe in his fellow men ends up disappointed, who believe in himself ends up growing weak and then gone. Where is the benefit of his belief in himself or others?
   But, the feeling of awake, lively, strong and active is most effective when I say I am not weak, I am strong in the strength of the Lord.


   Knowledge Helps For Knowledge Matter

   Observe any enthusiastic workers, they are full of enthusiasm because they or their employer do not let weakness occupy their mind, so they do not dwell in weakness. Or look back on yourself when you were full of enthusiasm if you had one or more, you will know it that it's your mind that matters, as the wise phrase, 'mind over matter.' 
   In fact, it is true knowledge and its application that matter over matters.
   An enthusiastic worker is like an arrow that does not look back or around but concentrating towards it's fruit. Therefore, nothing can slow him down except space and time in his time of enthusiasm. But, sometime he too lose his enthusiasm and feel tired and weak as he is also a human being, nothing more than that.

   But, to regain his strength all this knowledge is necessary to keep, that is, his weakness should not occupy his mind, in other words he should not dwell in his weakness, but with confidence he should learn to say, 'I am strong in the strength of the Lord.' It is also effective against physical pain.
   This is the secret (including prayers and God's Spirit) by which God men keep themselves strong. In fact, He is their strength. And their strength will last forever in them, because they have made God their strength and He will let them live forever from the next new world, if not from now.


*******

To discover more, See Table of Contents of this Blog book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Thirty Days Three Popular Posts