Monday, May 21, 2012

Where is Rome So That We Can Do As Romans?

I believe most of us have heard this, 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do."
But, where is Rome? Where is Rome, so that we can do as Romans?
Not only Rome itself but every Roman house is Rome, unless he changes his tribe or ethnic.
This not only apply to Rome, for if we change the words 'Rome' and 'Romans' we would understand what it tries to teach us.

Therefore, as Roman house is Rome, my house is Zoram, in a greater and truer scope/scense it may be called Namboram not India, Myanmar or Bangladesh, For I am Zo.
Only politics made me a citizen of India.
If politics is honest, true and kind, I'd have my own country.
Therefore, I won't be politician,
I don't like politics, the trending politics of the world.
No matter whether democracy or whatever as they are still corrupted.

I rather like the way of Chinese communism.
But I don't like the policy of overtaking Tibet.
Frankly and truly speaking, that's somehow what happened to me and my people.
Therefore, because of that I really don't like it either.
If the love of God and Jesus Christ had not stop me from bloodshed and war,
I'd have fought for freedom of independence for my people, my country and my forefather.
Though, currently I'm a run away son,
The principle of the love of God and Jesus Christ still lives in me.
That is also the reason why, you who hate me, who tries to make my life hard, miserable and unfortunate I do not do to you the same as you did to me but forgives and love you.

Let's go back to the topic.

Knowing Roman language but if you still speak in your own language in a Roman house,
It means, you are not so wise or not wise enough, truly speaking you are a fool,
For its like hatred and insult. And hater and insulter always do that.
If you don't know it, that's another matter.
Still if you speak in the language you are comfortable but not him, you still are a fool.

Speak with the roman in the most convenient language to him and he will admire and respect you but if he is wise.
But do not forget that you do not have to do like roman in bad and wrong way but only in good and right way.


*******




To discover more, See Table of Contents of this Blog book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Thirty Days Three Popular Posts